Enter your email below to receive updates from The Zone about special events, contests, announcements and more!
Floaties Training Description
This fun and informative training focuses on keeping you and your friends afloat this Spring Quarter. Participants will learn about:
- High risk drinking & how to identify high risk situations
- What alcohol does to the body & how behavior is affected
- Tips to plan ahead for a fun and safe time at any event or party
- What to look for with alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, or both
- The reality of “pure” molly
Upcoming General Training Dates
4/13, 5 – 6:30pm @ Revelle Conference Rooms B&C
4/14, 5:30 – 7pm @ Muir College Mariposa Room (next to John’s Market in the Tamarack Apartments)
4/22, 3 – 4:30pm @ The Zone
Please contact Iris Crowe-Lerma at email@example.com or at 858.822.7618
Find out more - and enter the April drawing to win $2,500: http://readsh101.com/ucsd.html
Check below for The Zone’s upcoming program schedule!
Have you enjoyed your experience at The Zone? We would love to hear about it! Tell us all about your experience HERE, and with your approval, we will share it on our Guest Testimonials webpage for others to view! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments, we sincerely appreciate it.